Book - Koko's Guide to Austin
Koko's Guide To Austin is a pocket-sized travel guidebook to eating and drinking your way through Austin, TX with Austin's top food blogger, A Taste of Koko.
In Koko's Guide To Austin, you will find:
- Insider's guide to Austin, Texas by a local Austin blogger
- 330+ local restaurants and businesses
- 190+ beautiful, full-color photographs
- 3 hand-drawn illustrated maps of Austin
- In-depth restaurant guide that breaks down the best spots for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, date night, tacos, margaritas, Tex-Mex, and more
- Neighborhood guides featuring the popular neighborhoods of Austin with the best spots for coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, shops and more
- Calendar listing of iconic events like Austin City Limits (ACL), South by Southwest (SXSW)
- Weekend getaways from Austin
- Austin bucket list that you can check off!
This is the ultimate guide to Austin, Texas for both locals and visitors.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jane Ko launched A Taste of Koko in 2010 featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways from Austin. A Taste of Koko has been voted Best Local Blogger in Austin by the Austin Chronicle, and has been featured in O Magazine, InStyle Magazine, OWN TV Network, and The New York Times.